Basic £30-£40k + Overtime + Bonus
Our client is a global, industrial solutions provider for processing foods and manufacturing advanced materials, contributing to food security and high energy efficiency.
The section of the business you will be employed by, specialise in the design and supply of customer standard process control systems to the food industry.
Around 65% of the worldwide harvested grain is processed on their mills, around 50% of all car taillamps or headlamps are getting metallized on their machines.
Every day, billions of people come into contact with their technology to cover their basic needs for foods, mobility, or communication – impressive stuff!! How would you like to be part of this?
They currently have vacancies for talented, highly motivated individuals who are looking for opportunities to develop their personal and professional capabilities in this exciting, diverse and fast-moving field.
Main Tasks / Duties
- Leading turnkey projects, including time, cost and quality responsibilities
- Leading other multi-disciplined engineers on your projects
- Customer interface regarding all project matters, including commercial aspects
- Production of necessary documentation (FDS, Manuals etc.)
- Design and coding of some PLC/SCADA control system software(Rockwell, Siemens TIA, Intouch are preferred)
- Testing and Acceptance testing with Customers
- Involvement with commissioning of systems on site
- Modifications to hardware and panels on site (24VDC, 230VAC, 415VAC)
- Training of Customer personnel
- Provision of Customer support services, including 24/7 out of hours support
- Fluent in English language
- Technical/Vocational diploma or degree in electrical or automation engineering
- Proven skills & capabilities in performing above tasks
- Proven project leader, flexible, self-motivated, works well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ready to travel in the UK and worldwide, flexible schedule, approx. 30-40% per year
- Minimum 3-5 years of project experience with examples of leadership achievements
What we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Professional, dynamic work environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
Charles Francis Cooper celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)
Keywords we are looking for
Automation Engineers, Automation, PLC, SCADA, control systems, Rockwell, Siemens TIA, Intouch, hardware, panels, 24VDC, 230VAC, 415VAC, degree in electrical engineering, degree in automation engineering