Asia salary would be 60-80k euros plus bonus
MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE OF THE ASIAN MARKET AND EITHER BE BASED OR WILLING TO MOVE THERE.
To be responsible for developing new business opportunities for the Consumables product portfolio across the Asia Region with a strong focus on working with Distributors and developing the Distributor network in the Region. This will involve working for a large part independently, but also, partly with the Regional MD’s and their sales teams.
The Jobholder will act as a strong product champion for the Consumables product range and ensure that the sales rules of engagement are implemented, respecting territory management, ethical and compliant business development and quality assurance with excellent levels of customer service
To focus on identifying and bringing on-board new distributors in the Asia Region and managing the distribution
· Help to develop and execute strategic sales plans to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer
base and market share.
· Help to develop and execute the strategic marketing plans to maximise profit margins and ensure customer satisfaction as well as supporting local initiatives where required.
· Where potential sales opportunities are not converted to orders – review reasons for failure to convert and put in place corrective actions to secure future sales.
· Assist the Managing Directors to define territories, allocate territory sales representatives and continually re-evaluate in line with changing business requirements
· In conjunction with the Group Marketing Department, manage marketing communications and advertising plans that clearly identify the company’s products, services, reputation, branding and other factors to improve sales and the company’s image.
· In conjunction with Managing Directors and Regional Director forecast and produce budgets for the annual sales
targets (including re-forecasting and re-budgeting if necessary).
· In conjunction with Managing Directors, Regional Director and Group Marketing Department, forecast and produce
budgets for the annual marketing plan (including re-forecasting and re-budgeting if necessary).
· Actively carry out sales, negotiate and close major contracts as required.
· Build and maintain strong long-lasting customer relationships, which will include key customer visits and at the same time maintain a consistent positive corporate image.
· Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
· Ensure excellent customer service is provided to our customers and that any issues are dealt with in a timely manner.
· Maximise new business development opportunities ensuring that any new business leads which have been identified are reported to other internal departments as appropriate e.g. Research & Development.
· Responsible for implementing the sales and marketing strategy and driving the revenue and profit targets. Ensuring
that the sales rules of engagement are implemented respecting territory management, ethical and compliant business development and quality assurance with excellent levels of customer service.
· Ensures the capability of distributors within territory by overseeing assistance and advice where necessary for the sale of their products and services (through training, seminars, demonstrations).
· Contribute to the innovation of new initiatives and Business Improvement Processes.
· Ensure that all existing and new products and services are promoted and communicated to existing/potential customers.
· Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events.
· Attend local and regional meetings as required and present and report on sales and marketing activities and market place opportunities
Degree or recognised qualification in welding engineering, metallurgy or previous relevant experience gained in commercial/sales areas within the welding industry.
·Significant experience in the Welding Industry.
·Solid sales experience and proven track record
·Experience of modern Account Management programmes, techniques and customer relationship processes and principles.
·Financial planning and budget management experience to include margin management and sales KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators).
·Excellent knowledge of the their portfolio as well as specific knowledge of the industries that WAG work within
Skills / Competencies
Examples of skills/Competencies to be demonstrated include:
· Excellent sales and business development skills
· Strategic thinker and planner, able to translate strategies into operational objectives and activities.
· Able to establish high visibility and professional credibility with customers.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written. Fluent English, both spoken and written essential – other languages desirable.
· Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task and able to work calmly under pressure.
· Excellent IT, budget and report writing skills.
· The ability to drive through tangible targets and results.
· Commercially astute, analytical and numerate.
· Excellent presentation design and delivery skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality with the ability to build relationships with both internal and external customers
· Strong team player also having the ability to work independently of others.
· Positive mental attitude, demonstrating self-motivation drive and enthusiasm.
· Passion to succeed and commitment to the objectives and targets
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
Charles Francis Cooper celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)