Salary £45-55k p.a.
Benefits include health plan and dental coverage.
Pension scheme – salary sacrifice
Excellent career prospects with a growing Company
The Company’s products are largely based in the Aluminium, Thermal Processing, and Waste to Energy industries targeted at recycling, waste management, and alternate energy recovery.
The Company owns, develops, and manufactures its global leading gasification technology, with projects in excess of $100M.
Job Description / Responsibilities
This is an office based project engineering, electrical and systems integration role. The position is based predominantly in Nottingham and will require an element of travel, some overseas as the projects require. A level of site based work will be required from time to time. All applicants must have UK permanent residency.
The main duties for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Project engineering and management of complete control systems from initial system design
through to final handover and operational support.
- Operating with a complete team of systems engineers to complete the project management
requirements outlined above.
- Reporting to and liaising with the engineering manager to ensure project impetus and deadlines are maintained.
- Leading the design of / designing the electrical systems for the gasification / pyrolysis plant
- Development of electrical single line diagrams, load lists, load shedding studies, and overall plant electrical distribution systems.
- Generating / reviewing technical specifications and purchasing key electrical equipment such as medium and low voltage switchgear, motor control centres, starters, transformers, VFD’s, UPS systems, DC systems, etc.
- Writing / drawing / reviewing the technical content of all aspects of electrical and systems
engineering and design, the production of bid and construction documents and engineering
assistance for start-up.
- Evaluation of electrical / systems data and designs submitted by contractors and suppliers.
- Lead our system integrator (drafters, designers, and engineers) in executing the electrical designs, verification of those designs including PLC and SCADA systems.
- Provide full documentation for control systems
- Implement documentation systems / document control and maintain system documentation / manuals
Education / Experience
- The candidate will have a minimum of BSc / MSc with at least 5+ years’ experience in systems / EC&I engineering, software and instrumentation design.
- Knowledge of low and of medium voltage power trains and associated control and
- Self-motivated and a team player.
- Experienced in HAZID, HAZOP, LOPA and SIL studies.
So, do you have what it takes?
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)