Electrical Engineer – Failure investigation (Role currently on hold)
Since they were established in 60’s, they have specialised in the forensic investigation of the causes of fires, explosions and engineering related failures for insurance, engineering/manufacturing companies and legal clients.
They have a network of offices in the UK and overseas
The Role of a Forensic Electrical Engineer
They wish to recruit Electrical Engineers to train in the forensic investigation of fires, explosions and the failure of electrical equipment and systems.
These positions represent an excellent opportunity to enter a unique profession offering a wide variety of technical challenges and scientific interest in a commercial environment.
Their Requirements for a Forensic Electrical Engineer
- Educated to degree level in Electrical Engineering.
- A Chartered Engineer and Corporate Member of the IET.
- Practical knowledge of electrical installations and equipment.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- highly competitive starting salary
- unparalleled prospects.
- five weeks holiday
- a contributory pension scheme
- medical insurance
- life assurance
- permanent health insurance
- company car.
- Where appropriate a relocation package is available
- London Office appointment have London weighting
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
Charles Francis Cooper celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)
Electrical, failure investigation, Forensic investigation, electrical equipment, electrical installations, IET