- Competitive basic salary (dependent on experience)
- car/car allowance (£3,400)
- location allowance
- excellent benefits package
- contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Put your experience and qualifications to better use with a prestigious and rewarding inspection role within a leading organisation.
You could be working with some of the world’s most recognisable brands, helping to ensure compliance, improve safety and boost performance by inspecting lift equipment to the latest standards. All backed by structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
You are expected to carry out high quality inspections ensuring various passenger lifts (escalators, elevators and stairlifts) are compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements. You will operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards with a clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery.
You will be working in a busy and varied client facing environment and will be expected to be customer focused and professional at all times.
- Minimum NVQ3, HNC or equivalent lift or mechanical engineering qualification
- relevant industry experience working with lifts, escalators, moving walkways, goods lift and stair lifts etc
- Current UK driving licence
Personal attributes required:
- Proven technical knowledge of lifts and associated equipment
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
What’s on offer:
- Structured development programmes, from apprentice to chartered engineer, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognitions including Top Employer four years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
Send your CV & Details to CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)