The Company where you work as the NDT trainer
Our client has been at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession since 1847.
They strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
The company is now looking for an NDT Trainer, to deliver high-quality training to engineers within the UK and overseas.
They believe that its employees are integral to what makes them great, which is why it rewards their efforts and achievements and is committed to making their working life a fulfilling and enjoyable one.
Once the successful candidate joins, they will discover a collaborative and forward-thinking environment in which staff are supported to build on their existing knowledge and gain new skills.
In this key role, the successful candidate will have the chance to share their specialist expertise with others and enable engaged learners to realise their full potential.
The role for the NDT trainer
The Non-Destructive Testing Trainer will deliver high-quality training in the non-destructive testing (NDT) disciplines they are qualified in.
- Develop programmes of learning activities, including planning, preparing, delivering and researching training sessions
- Review and assess students’ work
- Invigilate examinations and ensure that awarding body standards are met
- Liaise with specialist and NDT professionals to ensure that contemporary thinking and practice is brought into training
- Maintain accurate training records
- Travel to sites throughout the UK and overseas.
The successful applicant will need the following to be an NDT trainer.
- Experience of NDT methods
- A PCN Level 2 qualification in one or more of the following methods: weld inspection (WI), visual testing (VT), radiographic testing (RT), magnetic testing (MT), ultrasonic testing (UT) or penetrant testing (PT).
- The creativity to plan and deliver lessons
- A full driving licence with no more than six points
- A valid passport and the willingness to travel overseas.
- Although not essential, a PCN/ASNT Level 3 qualification would be beneficial to your application.
- A salary of £35,000+
- Company car/car allowance (£6500)
- Stakeholder pension scheme – Up to 10% Matched (5% lowest)
- BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- A range of benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Annual Learning at Work day plus two paid volunteering days
- Free membership of the Institution and professional membership subscription for employees
- A minimum of 26 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
Charles Francis Cooper celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)
NDT, Non-destructive testing, PCN Level 2, weld inspection, WI, visual testing, VT, radiographic testing, RT, magnetic testing, MT, ultrasonic testing, UT, penetrant testing, PT,
Other organisations may call this
NDT Trainer, Technical Trainer, Trainer, Training Consultant, Trainer & Assessor, Assessor, Non-Destructive Testing Inspector or NDT Assessor.