Engineer Surveyor (Mobile Plant Equipment)
£27,000 – £30,000 (dependent on experience) plus car/car allowance (£3,400) and excellent benefits package
Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
READY FOR INSPECTION
Time for a new direction? Put your experience and qualifications to better use with a prestigious and rewarding inspection role within a global-leading organisation.
You could be working with some of the world’s most recognisable brands, helping to ensure compliance, improve safety and boost performance by inspecting lifting equipment to the latest standards.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
To carry out high quality inspections ensuring various lifting equipment (MEWPS, HIAB, Cranes, FLT’s) is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements (LOLER & PUWER). You will operate within agreed authorities, inspection and H&S standards with a clear customer focus and drive to achieve optimal service delivery. You will be working in a busy and varied client facing environment and will be expected to be customer focused and professional at all times.
TECHNICAL KNOW-HOW, CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE
Client responsibilities include:
- To carry out high quality, consistent and professional inspections, ensuring various lifting equipment is compliant with current regulatory and statutory requirements
- To produce and deliver inspection reports using best in class tools for on-site reporting and immediate client access
- To keep abreast of changes in relevant standards and legislation, acting as an advisor to high-profile clients
- To deliver customer excellence, operating in the professional, friendly and authoritative manner expected of all client-facing surveyors
MAKE YOUR NEXT STEP
Candidate requirements include:
- Minimum NVQ3 or equivalent mechanical engineering qualification
- Minimum two years’ relevant industry experience working with lifting equipment, material handling equipment, mobile platforms, scissor lifts etc
- Current UK driving licence
Personal attributes required:
- Proven technical knowledge of mobile plant and / or lifting equipment
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
Charles Francis Cooper celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)