- Comprehensive financial package
- defined contribution pension
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements including flexible working
Put your experience and qualifications to better use with a prestigious and rewarding inspection role within a leading organisation.
You could be working with some of the world’s most recognisable brands, helping to ensure compliance, improve safety and boost performance by inspecting lift equipment to the latest standards. All backed by structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
We’re looking for a proven design verification engineer to join our industry-leading team, working with clients to provide conformity assessment of pressure equipment to the latest PED requirements.
If you are looking for a challenge and want your career to make a sustained difference, then we would like to hear from you.
You will be able to demonstrate strong technical skills whilst providing the highest level of customer service standards. Have a proven track record of operating with clear client focus and driving optimal service delivery whilst maintaining client management and commercial awareness.
We’re looking for someone that can act as a trusted consultant to our clients, bringing industry insight and regulatory knowledge together with a commitment to deliver service to build strong relationships with key individuals at all levels within the client organisation
- Carry out design reviews and assessments on pressure equipment within a team of industry experts
- Ensure design codes have met the required standards including EN13445, PD5500, ASME PED
- To contribute to relevant standards committees and cross-industry groups
- Advising our customers on all issues including pricing and project scales
- Managing customer expectations
- Advising on issues relating to design
Candidate requirements include:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent, e.g. Incorporated Engineer/HNC plus relevant experience.
- Advancement to chartered engineer status encouraged.
- Understanding of the latest regulations and standards
- Proven technical understanding of pressure equipment
- Familiarity with the design requirements for pressure equipment
- Personal attributes include:
- Technical expertise with a personal approach
- Commercial understanding
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)