Business Development / Sales Manager based in Limerick, ROI
€30K basic (OTE €60-65K) + Car
Our Client is seeking a dynamic and proactive individual within the technical sales area of their Business.
Candidate shall be based in Ireland and will be responsible for the sales activities in Ireland and UK.
Travel within Ireland and the UK will be essential part of the role.
The company started over 25 years ago to provide EMC testing and consultancy for the European market. The business won an award in 1992 for design innovation and in 1996 emerged with a wider vision for European Conformity marking which included all aspects of evaluating products for safety and performance.
Our Client has multiple testing facilities accredited by UKAS to evaluate products for EMC, radio communication, electrical safety, mechanical and environmental performance and they have been appointed by Brussels as a Notified Body for 2014/30/EU Electromagnetic Compatibility.
- Develop and build relationships with existing customers and seek new customers and develop new relationships within our business field within UK and Ireland
- To work closely with other departments within the group to fully understand the business requirements.
- To prepare Business / Sales plans and to develop a client target list to ensure focused approach that continually adds to the overall growth of the business
- To work closely with the marketing department in selling our services in the market through various means (client meetings, trade shows etc.)
- To meet and or exceed monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Identify, research, plan and contact potential clients to establish new business within UK and Ireland in order to achieve targeted revenue growth
- Prepare a sustainable sales plan to develop the Ireland and UK markets
- identify and understand client’s needs (existing and potential) and ensure the sales opportunities are met
- Liaise with other departments for the preparation of quotations.
- Ensure quotations and enquiries are followed-up and provide feedback to the Board on the level of quote success
- Prepare reports of sales activities, client visits/calls on a weekly basis
- Liaise with the groups internal departments teams to ensure the clients request are met prior to the implementation of a new project activity
- Use as appropriate a system (Customer Relationship Management tools) in order to maintain the sales process
- Monitor and report on the activities of the competitors
- Support marketing strategy and business development efforts as appropriate
- Maintain awareness and fully understand all of the services they can provide (accredited and non-accredited) to maximize sales opportunities
- Forward potential opportunities to other departments as appropriate
- At all times, comply with a professional conduct in line with the contract of employment
- Business development or sales experience within a similar business industry
- Previous experience and evidence of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Ability to segment & prioritise accounts and customers based on business potential, focusing contact/frequency accordingly
- Identify key customers and discussing bespoke solutions to meet the client’s needs.
- Excellent presentation skills (written and spoken)
- hopefully hold a degree within Electronics
- Driving licence (held for minimum of 5 years)
So, do you have what it takes?
Send your CV & Details to – firstname.lastname@example.org (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)