Our client is one of North America’s leading manufacturer and supplier of air distribution products is a dynamic and innovative organization looking for new talent to support our growing company. Our client is growing international sales across the Middle East and looking for the correct ‘Technical Expert’ to help develop and the grow the Global Projects Group.
As a key member, based in the GCC, the Senior Project Engineer will manage and lead projects with a focus on innovative solutions for building services.
If you thrive on new challenges, pushing yourself to new heights, and working in a team-driven environment, you should consider the following job opportunity.
- Managing and leading projects with main focus on innovative solutions for building services.
Determine project scope, develop a preliminary plan and determine project specifications.
- Communicate with clients to discuss technical issues, explain procedures and requirements, and negotiate completion date.
- Address customer inquiries concerns and to resolve any site issues.
- Work with our strategic partners to develop projects and products, from concept to install
- Negotiate the sale and installation services for sales throughout the GCC
- Prepare project specific drawings, specifications and pricing
- Review prepare planning for project preparation and execution;
- Operationally assist with project execution preparations/processes;
- Prepare and arrange for all administrative tasks on project base, as required
- Provide technical assistance
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- University degree in engineering, e.g. Architectural Engineering, Building Services, Mechanical, or similar
- Experience, preferable in management and/or business development area of building services.
- Strong experience and competence in project management.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), AND advanced skills in German (written and spoken).
- Advanced skills in analysing, planning and problem solving.
- Strong networking and communication skills.
- Team player with hands on attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Adaptive, resourceful and problem-solving abilities.
- High willingness to travel.
- Be accurate, meticulous, and focused on continuous follow up with a commitment to a high degree of customer service.
- Excel in a continuously changing, fast-paced work environment.
Be self-motivated, goal orientated and ambitious; eager to learn and demonstrate abilities.
- Work well with others in a team and independently
- Be honest and dedicated, with a character that aligns with the clients vision and values
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)