with travel across the UK and abroad sometimes
The Company where you work as the Level 3 trainer
Our client has been at the heart of the mechanical engineering profession since 1847. They strive to improve the world through engineering by developing engineers, promoting engineering, informing opinion and encouraging innovation.
The company is now looking for a Level 3 Consultant, Trainer and Examiner to join our team in Sheffield and play a key role in our NDT training solutions. They believe that its employees are integral to what makes them great, which is why it rewards their efforts and achievements and is committed to making their working life a fulfilling and enjoyable one. And full training will be given, as its your experience they require, could be a career shift for you?
Once you join, you will discover a collaborative and forward-thinking environment in which all staff are supported to build on their existing knowledge and gain new skills.
In this key role, you will have the chance to share their specialist expertise with others and enable engaged learners to realise their full potential.
The role for the Level 3 trainer
To be considered you will need:
- Extensive industrial NDT experience
- Multiple NDT method Level 3 certifications: ASNT/PCN/EN 4179 (minimum of three NDT Level III certificates)
- Experience of providing solutions to clients’ NDT inspection related problems, with the ability to assume full technical responsibility for clients’ NDT facilities
- The ability to teach and impart knowledge of complicated physics and mathematical-based NDT concepts and techniques
- To be e-literate and competent in developing, administering and using PC and associated networks and systems
- A full, valid driving licence
A Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) would be beneficial to your application. Proven Experience of working at Level III within at least one of these areas would also be an advantage: aerospace, eddy current, composites, renewables, and drone inspection.
- A salary of £35,000 – £44,000
- Company car/car allowance (£6500)
- Stakeholder pension scheme – Up to 10% Matched (5% lowest)
- BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- A range of benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Annual Learning at Workday plus two paid volunteering days
- Free membership of the Institution and professional membership subscription for employees
- A minimum of 26 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Send your CV & Details to – CV@charlesfranciscooper.co.uk (please state in the Subject line what role you wish to apply for)
Charles Francis Cooper celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
(Charles Francis Cooper are acting as an employment agency)
NDT, Non-destructive testing, PCN Level 2, weld inspection, WI, visual testing, VT, radiographic testing, RT, magnetic testing, MT, ultrasonic testing, UT, penetrant testing, PT,
Other organisations may call this
NDT Trainer, Technical Trainer, Trainer, Training Consultant, Trainer & Assessor, Assessor, Non-Destructive Testing Inspector or NDT Assessor.